An ailing patient should have easy access to his or her doctor's record of treating similarly afflicted patients.Through gaining such access,the ailing patient may better determine whether the doctor is competent to treat that medical condition.

Medicine, doctors are wonders that have revolutionised the modern world.The ability to bring a person back to life from death's firm hold has changed the way we live.A booming multi billion dollar industry, medical healthcare is a need for one and all. The issue deals with the access that a patient should be given to his/her doctor's medical record of treating similar cases he has encountered previously, as it would help the patient judge if the doctor is competent to treat the condition.

Although, access to such records would be a morale booster to the patient but it is not true that his p...

Sentence: Medicine, doctors are wonders that have revolutionised the modern world.The ability to bring a person back to life from death's firm hold has changed the way we live.A booming multi billion dollar industry, medical healthcare is a need for one and all.
Error: revolutionised Suggestion: revolutionized
Error: healthcare Suggestion: health care