An ailing patient should have easy access to his or her doctor's record of treating similarly afflicted patients. Through gaining such access the patient may determine whether the doctor is competent to treat that medical conditon.

A visit to an MBBS doctor's clinic today even for a minor ailment may easily cost you anywhere between Rs 100 to Rs 500. And these charges are just for consultation, medicines prescribed need to be bought seperately. Sometimes the medicines dont work at all, this leads to a second visit and another set of expenses. This emerging trend wherein the doctors are just seeing patients as a monetary gain has given rised to a need where an ailing patient should have easy access to his or her doctor's record of treating similarly afflicted patients. By this access, the patient may determine whether the doctor is competent to treat that medical conditon or not.

Apart from the money aspect, it has also been observed that doctor's today just give medicnes to patient for a temporary relief. They do not provide medication to eliminate the disease from the roots. An analytical person would perceive this case in two ways : Firstly, the doctor does not possess sound knowledge of medicine and has just obtained the medical degree by paying donations. These so called evil doctors sometimes even administer strong antibiotics or incorrect medication to people who are allergic to them. Due to lack of appropriate knowledge these doctors are not able to predict its ill effects.Such kind of doctors are a threat to our socienty since they are nowhere close to the real doctors who are considered next to God for saving our ives. Second view could be that these doctors just consider their patients as source of income, hence they do not cure the disease completely but in parts. So that they can consistently fetch money from the patients. Another aspect that has been observed is that the private hospitals today employ a technique of creating fear in patients mind that they 'may' be suffering from a chronic disorder. Thet ask the patients to do countless number of medical tests and examinations just to earn money. And the poor patient hasno option but to dance around as per the doctor's instructions.

Considering the above cases it would be very useful if one has access to a doctor's treatment database. However, it is not advisable to completely rely on that data since diagnosis may differ from person to person with changing health conditions,age,sex and other factors.Nevertheless, this provision of information will surely help prevent the patients from being cheated by thug doctors as the patients will get a rough idea of the severity of the ailment they are suffering from and determine if the doctor is qualified and genuine enough.

Sentence: Thet ask the patients to do countless number of medical tests and examinations just to earn money.
Description: The fragment Thet ask the is rare

Sentence: And these charges are just for consultation, medicines prescribed need to be bought seperately.
Error: seperately Suggestion: separately

Sentence: This emerging trend wherein the doctors are just seeing patients as a monetary gain has given rised to a need where an ailing patient should have easy access to his or her doctor's record of treating similarly afflicted patients.
Error: rised Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: By this access, the patient may determine whether the doctor is competent to treat that medical conditon or not.
Error: conditon Suggestion: condition

Sentence: Apart from the money aspect, it has also been observed that doctor's today just give medicnes to patient for a temporary relief.
Error: medicnes Suggestion: medicines

Sentence: Due to lack of appropriate knowledge these doctors are not able to predict its ill effects.Such kind of doctors are a threat to our socienty since they are nowhere close to the real doctors who are considered next to God for saving our ives.
Error: ives Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: socienty Suggestion: society

You may check out the new GRE issue pattern:
http://www.testbig.com/question/gre-issue-essay-questions-new-gre-issue…