All college and university students would benefit from spending at least one semester studying in a foreign country.

Many hold the point of view that our world is becoming more and more insulated. Due to the advancement of technology and websites such as Facebook and Twitter, people are having less experiences in which they interact with others face to face. More and more people walk down the street with their headphones in, and their heads looking down at their Blackberry’s instead of making eye contact and having a conversation with their fellow human-being. It is possible that the author made the statement above to address this issue in some way. Therefore, when it comes to this emerging technology-...

Sentence: This cannot be entirely blamed on them, but nontheless, they might hold these stereotypes as truths.
Error: nontheless Suggestion: nonetheless

Sentence: Although, the author's intentions are received well, it is important to realize that are limitations and things to consider before enacting this kind of addition to a students acadmic career in college.
Error: acadmic Suggestion: academic

Sentence: Some communities and governmemts are strapped for cash as it is, and if for instance, a public universitywhich relies on tax payer dollarswould want to implement this policy it would most certainly not be able to afford to send all of their students to foreign countries.
Error: governmemts Suggestion: governments

Sentence: By studying abroad a student would be able to learn about this ecclectic mix of cultures first-hand and experience other lands and people that a textbook would not come close to conveying.
Error: ecclectic Suggestion: eclectic

No. of Words: 680 350 (less words in real exams. write the essay in half an hour)

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre