All often companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently.If companies were to spend more time listening to their employees such consultants would be unnecessary.Write a response in which you discuss how much

All often companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently.If companies were to spend more time listening to their employees such consultants would be unnecessary.Write a response in which you discuss how much you agree or disagree to the above statement.

Consulting is an important part that every company requires for its continuous growth and development of its employees.For this purpose companies spend a lot of money hiring consultants.May times they are questioned on spending so much money on consultants rather than listening to their employees timely and taking assessments for them but consultants are important in many other ways also.

Firstly there are many specific jobs which the employees have to focus on they do not or cannot assess the whole company's growth, a particular employee is limited to his or her own domain of work and that is also important so that he can work efficiently there and think about that only.If the employees start giving suggestions on the development of other departments and how they thinks the a department can work more efficiently will create a problem and many inter departmental issues.At the same time his judgement will be his own views and may not be thinking about the company as a whole, that's why there is a requirement of a consultant here which gives an unbiased and wider opinion on how the company can work efficiently.

Secondly the consultants are made for this job and they do not have to focus on any other thing , their job is to work towards increasing the efficiency of the company and its workers and thus they will focus on tht only.They consider the wider objectives of various employees and then make a calculated decision for the well being of the company.They will also provide a proper analyzed solution that will be good for the employer and the employees.

Thirdly consultants are unbiased towards a particular department or person.They focus on the whole company whereas if someone asks a person or an employee his or her views they will naturally be inclined towards his or her stature in the company or the department he is involved so that he can get the better efficient environment.But a compay is a sum of these departments which are interconnected and has to consider each and every department equal for their growth and development and consultant s the right one to suggest the appropriate measures to do that.

Fourthly if the company starts listening to its own employees there will be more of a political scenario created in the company with every one trying to please or pacify the higher ranks in the hierarchy creating a biased or inclined environment and the work culture and milieu of the company will be affected badly which in turn can lead to inter personal conflicts and inter departmental conflicts and thus will prevent them from reaching the apogee of their efficiency and hamper its growth at the same time there is a chance that attrition rate will increase which will further affect the company.

At the same time consultants always dont provide best and excellent suggestions for the efficient operation of the company.Some consultants also become biased towards a particular department or sometimes gets involved in the dirty politics of the company which can hamper the growth of the company and may even led to big losses as companies consider the advice of a consultant seriously and any bad measure can affect the whole company.Also Consultants charge really high for the suggestions they give and thus take a lot of money which can be invested for the development of the company and for the well being of the employees.Also If one start asking the employees about the efficient working of the company there can be many new ideas for development of each department which can give a wider scope and naive and better ideas for working towards the growth of the company also this will give the employee a chance to express themselves and thinking that they are considered an important part of the company which will further increase their enthusiasm and dedication in working for the overall development of the company.

Thus consultants are important for the company but the employees should not be ignored as a whole as they are the one who build the stepping stones of a company.Thus a balance between the suggestions of both should be maintained for the efficient work of the company.

Sentence: If the employees start giving suggestions on the development of other departments and how they thinks the a department can work more efficiently will create a problem and many inter departmental issues.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and a

Sentence: Thus consultants are important for the company but the employees should not be ignored as a whole as they are the one who build the stepping stones of a company.
Description: The fragment who build the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace build with verb, past tense

Sentence: But a compay is a sum of these departments which are interconnected and has to consider each and every department equal for their growth and development and consultant s the right one to suggest the appropriate measures to do that.
Error: compay Suggestion: company

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.