All parents should be required to volunteer time to their children s schools Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim In developing and supporting your position be sure to address the most compelling r

All parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

It is wildly accepted that parenting is one of the demanding responsibilities and parents are expected to contribute to the development of children’s education as much as they can. Unfortunately, some specialists report that the majority of the parents do not actively and effectively dedicate time for the educational aspects of their children. As a result, I advocate the statement that all parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools because of the reasons I would like to elaborate below.

Firstly, any volunteer involvement of parents in their children’s schools provide several advantages for them. It may serve as a platform for their social development as they expand their relationships with the complex of school’s teachers and parents of other children. Furthermore, it aids them to have a better picture of the educational environment in which their children is expected to study. Besides the benefits the parents obtain from the contribution to the school, they can share their own expertise, knowledge and experience they posses in a specific area. For instance, a parent who is a specialist in a particular sport can devote part of his or her time to train students for better performance.

On the other hand, the more parents are engaged with their children’s school, the more the children will be beneficiaries. As children observe the cooperation of their parents with their schools, they knowingly or unknowingly are encouraged and their social development may be positively influenced. In addition, such volunteer time most effectively strengthen the affinity bond between children and parents because children are exposed to a cooperative atmosphere. Above all, since children would be further overseen by their parents, they can perform better on their assignments and motivated to move forward.

In perspective of school officials, such volunteer contribution of parents may be remarkably valued as they feel that their endeavors toward educating children are supported efficiently with the benevolent attempts of children’s parents. Clearly, they will be encouraged to make further attempts to provide students with superior services and satisfy the children’s parents expectations.

In conclusion, volunteer time parents dedicate to children's schools may produce various advantages not only to children, but also to their parents and even to schools.