"All students should be required to take courses in the sciences, even if they have no interest in science."

Nowadays, many students are obliged to take some courses that even they do not need them in their specialities. However, there would be some questions in this case. Will these courses be helpful for students in their major? Or will obliging improve the intrest in them? The answer is simple. NO. Human nature has been created in a way that never would accept any unfavorable force and, would never admit it. Hence, obliging anyone, specially students, for taking some units even they are not intrested in them, will not be helpful for them at all and therefore, I indeed disagree with the above-mentioned statement because of the subsequent reasons.

Firstly, forcing people to do some works, especially some of them that are not intresting, is not pleasing at all. This fact is more delicate in case of student because they are in an age who need more consideration and nurture and, they are very vulnarable in many things, exclusively in case of forcing for doing some works. In this kind of situation, the students would hate of the science and might never be grateful in studying. I still vividly remind that my brother was studying in mathematical major; however, he had to also select some courses among biology major! Although he unfavorably accepted one course, but he still has a feeling of abhorance in relation with biology! Hence, obliging students to take a course which they are not allured in them, not only will not help them, but also would be perilous.

Secondly, every body needs to focus to his/her intrest that could achieve to his/her proper result. Each student must be able choose one specific major, some related courses and concentrated on them that can be prosperous in gaining high quality knowledge. If they have to also study and research on some other unrelevant courses, they would never be capable to do their best in the major. Moreover, most of them probably will lose their previous activeness and diligent action. In most cases, students had to drop some important courses that can gain their concentration and lessen the volume of their works. Therefore, taking extra courses which are not related to the major of students, will cause a kind of disturbing in their focusing.

As a summary, I really disagree with the claim that students should be take courses even they are not interested in. in this case, forcing will engender hate among student's feeling and will have a negative effect on them. In addition, the concentration of the students will be probably agitated by overwhelming a variety of courses and, will cause a harmful effect on them.

Sentence: Hence, obliging students to take a course which they are not allured in them, not only will not help them, but also would be perilous.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly