All too often companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees such consultants would be unnecessary

All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary.

Companies hire external consultants in order to solve various problems existing within the company. The external people are better in solving problems as they are neutral, more qualified and they know well how to handle situations. So its is better if the outside consultants are hired so that the company can run efficiently. This also leads to harmony between the employees.

Firstly, the outside consultants will be neutral regarding an issue. They would not do in favour of any person. Their goal is to increase the efficiency of a company. For example, if two team leaders have a suggestion regarding some issue and the manager has to decide whose decision to choose, he may be partial and choose the suggestion of the team leader whom he likes rather than choosing that suggestion which helps growth of the company. He may not think in the best interest of the company. This way the company may be ruined if all decisons are taken by employees.

Secondly, these outside consultants will be qualified in that particular field. Hence they will have better knowledge as what to do, when to do, how to do. They think and give suggestions to the company such that it helps the company to grow financially and achieve its goals. For example, a person who has done MBA in finance has more knowledge as to which strategy will yield more revenue rather than just an engineer. Hence it is better to take suggestions from outside consultants.

If the companies hire such well educated people permanently, then they can take care of only issues pertaining to the company. In this case, the companies can listen to the employess as they are qualified wnough to perform the job. For example, companies have Human Resource and DEvelopment department in order to see that the relationship between their employees is harmonious. If the employees have any problem regarding their subordinates, lower or higher authority they can inform the HR department and they will take care of it. In this case the issue is being solved inside the company with the help of employees. It is the duty of HR department to see to that all the employees are happy with their nature of work and also work environment because they believe only if the employee is satisfied by his surroundings he can give his best at work.

But we know it tough to hire such consultants permanently in all the companies. Such companies can take the suggestions from outside consultants and improve the well-being of the company. The main motto should be to improve the grotwth of the company and all the employees shd strive for this.

Sentence: So its is better if the outside consultants are hired so that the company can run efficiently.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to its and is

Sentence: This way the company may be ruined if all decisons are taken by employees.
Error: decisons Suggestion: decisions

Sentence: In this case, the companies can listen to the employess as they are qualified wnough to perform the job.
Error: wnough Suggestion: enough
Error: employess Suggestion: employers

Sentence: The main motto should be to improve the grotwth of the company and all the employees shd strive for this.
Error: grotwth Suggestion: growth
Error: shd Suggestion: ?

Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.667 0.12 (This is your main flaw.)