"All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary." - Write an essay in which you ta

"All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary." -

Write an essay in which you take a position on the statement above. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true.

In today's age, appointing a consultancy firm to find ways to increase your institution or firm's profits or identify its weaknesses is a pretty common occurence. In some ways, "hiring a consultant" has almost become a fad in the corporate world. In this context, I agree with the argument presented in the statement & believe that there is plenty of scope for the members or employees of the firm themselves to supply ideas that would help increase its efficiency. More often than not, there exists a significant talent pool among the employees. But, since most managers have the faulty notion that ...

Sentence: This might happen when there are truly no avenues for improvement that the company or its employees is being able to come up with on its own.
Description: The fragment or its employees is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: In today's age, appointing a consultancy firm to find ways to increase your institution or firm's profits or identify its weaknesses is a pretty common occurence.
Error: occurence Suggestion: occurrence

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre