All too often,companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for company to operate more efficiently.If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees,such consultants would be unneccesary.

The company runs on cooperation of the employee ,if we handle the employee with the softly and solve their problem and consider their opnion then it will best way to grow a company with faster rate than the usual.The employers of company know the each and every problem of the industry ,they work their and also had the different idea to solve the problem with great effciency but the problem is that managing body of a company not consider their opinion and they dont give importance to the workers suggestion. They think that the they donot have enough knowledge and ability to solve the problem. So they hire the outside consultants which are enough capable and knowledge to solve the problem.

Actually all companies strategy that they want to solve the problem very fastly with efficiently so they they dont care about the money .The most imporatnt thing they require is that problem solve without any difficulty and without any extra effort so this can be possible only by recommendating a consultant who is enough capable and having experince to solve the problem. They think that this will be the best and safe way to handle a given problem.

In a indusrty such as sugar factory if managment decide that to plant the new setup and they require to estimate the new area and all other required things to start the equipment they will forward the query towards the consultants and feel very relax and using his opinion they work for the new setup but if instead of consulting the outsider if they discuss with their own workers who know the each and every aspects about the production it will very beneficial for the factory but they owner dont hav faith in their workers about this thing.

Only depending upon the workers opinion is not beneficial for the company becasue many times they dont know th new idea about and new technology and sometimes they also not had the enough knowledege but one thing is most important they had the experince which is most important while taking decesion. So in my opinion we can not merely depends upon the consultants opinion or workers suggestion , we required to utilize the both resources simultaneously and using the both result togehter decide the best option for company. So the consultant s also are very important but we can not ignore the employees also.

Sentence: The company runs on cooperation of the employee , if we handle the employee with the softly and solve their problem and consider their opnion then it will best way to grow a company with faster rate than the usual.
Description: The word best is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to best

Sentence: Actually all companies strategy that they want to solve the problem very fastly with efficiently so they they dont care about the money .
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and they

Sentence: The company runs on cooperation of the employee , if we handle the employee with the softly and solve their problem and consider their opnion then it will best way to grow a company with faster rate than the usual.The employers of company know the each and every problem of the industry , they work their and also had the different idea to solve the problem with great effciency but the problem is that managing body of a company not consider their opinion and they dont give importance to the
Error: opnion Suggestion: option
Error: effciency Suggestion: efficiency

Sentence: The most imporatnt thing they require is that problem solve without any difficulty and without any extra effort so this can be possible only by recommendating a consultant who is enough capable and having experince to solve the problem.
Error: recommendating Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: imporatnt Suggestion: important
Error: experince Suggestion: experience

Sentence: In a indusrty such as sugar factory if managment decide that to plant the new setup and they require to estimate the new area and all other required things to start the equipment they will forward the query towards the consultants and feel very relax and using his opinion they work for the new setup but if instead of consulting the outsider if they discuss with their own workers who know the each and every aspects about the production it will very beneficial for the factory but they owner dont
Error: managment Suggestion: management
Error: indusrty Suggestion: industry

Sentence: hav faith in their workers about this thing.
Error: hav Suggestion: have

Sentence: Only depending upon the workers opinion is not beneficial for the company becasue many times they dont know th new idea about and new technology and sometimes they also not had the enough knowledege but one thing is most important they had the experince which is most important while taking decesion.
Error: decesion Suggestion: decision
Error: becasue Suggestion: because
Error: experince Suggestion: experience
Error: knowledege Suggestion: knowledge
Error: th Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: So in my opinion we can not merely depends upon the consultants opinion or workers suggestion , we required to utilize the both resources simultaneously and using the both result togehter decide the best option for company.
Error: togehter Suggestion: together

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.