Although many people think that the luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life are entirely harmless in fact they actually prevent people from developing into truly strong and independent individuals

Although many people think that the luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life are entirely harmless, in fact, they actually prevent people from developing into truly strong and independent individuals.

we humans are always looking for shortcuts and easy way for the completion of our work, we tried to avoid the hard way, as its more time consuming, can lead to failure and one need to put efforts in it. Additionally, luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life are entirely are harmless, but they actually prevent people from developing into truly strong and independent individual I personally don't agree with the author.

Luxuries are making our life pleasurable and provide us comfort, thought they are not necessary and are expensive. A person partially dependent on luxuries doesn't make him independent or less strong.
It is well seen the people in rural areas are more independent and strong that the people in cities, People in cities are less strong and independent as they have more demand from their life. They are trying to prove them self in the rat's. Nowadays comfort products like cell phones, laptops, cars, aero plane have become the minimum requirement of a person to live a happy successful life. However, it must be noted that partially dependent provides various advantages, these technologies can improve our efficiency without wasting time, but these technologies have made us dumb if we are completely dependent and weak. For instance, car and bike are used to travel distant place in shorter time, but one can see the use of car for short distance also we are not only wasting money on fuel but also destroying one's heath, one can walk or go by bicycle is place is just near the corner of the street.

Those people who are entirely dependent on technology feel insecure without them. People are addictive to facilities like television and smart phones in the absence of the technology they are numb this will make them dependent and weak. Instead, one can go out for walk for mental peace in spite of watching television.

Addiction of everything is bad, it makes us weak. However, partly dependent on the luxuries and convenience doesn't make us less strong or dependent, it is the present need, If one is having strong determination and have a positive attitude towards his life, he is a truly strong and independent individual, with negative attitude towards life lead to depression and insecurities.

Sentence: Additionally, luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life are entirely are harmless, but they actually prevent people from developing into truly strong and independent individual I personally don't agree with the author.
Description: The fragment are entirely are is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with and

Sentence: However, it must be noted that partially dependent provides various advantages, these technologies can improve our efficiency without wasting time, but these technologies have made us dumb if we are completely dependent and weak.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to dependent and provides