Analysis Essay

Analysis Essay

Sports stars and movie stars have an obligation to behave as role models for the young people who look up to them .In return for the millions of dollars that they are paid, we should expect them to fulfill the societal responsibility.

Sports and movie stars should behave decently as role models not because of thier huge remuneration but because of their obligation to the society. They have pivotal role to play on the psyche of the young audience directly or inderectly. Young kids get sublime messages about the products they use, mannerisms they imitate. Even habits like smoking tobacco,or worse, drugs; when young people try to imitate have severe unintended consequences.

Teenagers with their rebellious attitude, think it is ok or even worse it is great to imitate their screen idols or ball players. They are immature enough not able to draw a line between what is good or bad to follow.They follow their idols foolish habits, egocentric ways to their own destruction.

With the pauperazzi and twenty-four hour news and television channels following the supposed to stars' every move , and every stupid thing they do on the screen and off the screen, it is very difficult for the young adults and teens not be influenced by their idols peccadillos. Media's unsatiated greed for ratings and sensationalism causing this inadvertent information flooding, influencing the young people in negative way.

It is not only the stars who are responsible to behave responsibly, also media which glorifies all the gory minute by minute details and their eccentric ways and habits of the stars which have detreminental effect on the young adults. To some extent this responsiblity lies with the parents who allow to watch these shows on the television, allow the young adults to have access to the magazines who are following the starseven to the restroom.

Movies stars and star players of the major games have abligation to the society to behave responsibly, to the extent which will not have impact on their personal life. But parents , media and society as whole take the rest of the responsibility to guide the young adults out of the destructive path some stars follow for whatever the reason .

Sentence: They have pivotal role to play on the psyche of the young audience directly or inderectly.
Error: inderectly Suggestion: indirectly

Sentence: It is not only the stars who are responsible to behave responsibly, also media which glorifies all the gory minute by minute details and their eccentric ways and habits of the stars which have detreminental effect on the young adults.
Error: detreminental Suggestion: detrimental

Sentence: To some extent this responsiblity lies with the parents who allow to watch these shows on the television, allow the young adults to have access to the magazines who are following the starseven to the restroom.
Error: responsiblity Suggestion: responsibility
Error: starseven Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Movies stars and star players of the major games have abligation to the society to behave responsibly, to the extent which will not have impact on their personal life.
Error: abligation Suggestion: obligation