In any enterprise the process of making or doing something is ultimately more important than the final product

In any enterprise, the process of making or doing something is ultimately more important than the final product.

Winning is important but the way in which victory is achieved holds more value. End products are the ones that are marketed, sold and used by customers but the process involved in creating the product is the one that decides if the product attains success and gains satisfaction from customers.

Lets take food products, for example baby food.There is a plethora of companies that make baby food but after usage of the products for a sustained amount of time, customers come up with their verdict about the quality of the product. Some baby food packets also contain a warning message that reads that the product might contain traces of soy or peanuts as the food might be manufactured in the same machines that also use soy or peanut. A considerable amount of people are allergic to soy and peanuts so it is important that babies are not affected by the product. Every company needs to come up with its own set of processes and procedures to make sure the end product is made in the best possible way using best practices so as to avoid inflicting problems of any kind to customers.

Dell is a giant in the manufacturer of computers and associated products and Dell products are touted to be reliable and efficient but as it turned out, one of the models of Dell laptops produced in the later 2000s had a hitch. The laptops failed to charge after a period of time using the adaptor and Dell came up with an explanation that indeed the laptops were faulty and that the fault was not taken care during the manufacturing.Customers do not blindfoldedly pick products by the brand name. More than the criterion that the product suits their needs, they also do a detailed research on what goes inside the product, in case of mobiles or computers, they look for the kind of operating system used, the processor used and so on.

The end product could be all that matters but the care taken to make it and the kind of processes that are followed determine the quality of the product which is what customers look for in a good product.

Sentence: More than the criterion that the product suits their needs, they also do a detailed research on what goes inside the product, in case of mobiles or computers, they look for the kind of operating system used, the processor used and so on.
Description: The word suits is not usually used as a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to suits

Sentence: The end product could be all that matters but the care taken to make it and the kind of processes that are followed determine the quality of the product which is what customers look for in a good product.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to followed and determine