In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field

It is essential for one to make a reasonable impact through his past experience in their specialization. Prof. Wole Soyinka, a Nigerian writer, notable especially as a playwright and poet, says that past achievements is essential because " Many business owners who are successful are facilittated by their past experience which serves as a resielence"(Wole 23)

In business activities todays many business awners are much more successful when they have been in the field for a long time. But what is the role of past experience? Is it to serve as a guide? If so, in what way. Whatever individauls do to maintain their business to be more successful depends on their level of achievement, as a sort of buster. For example, in Onitsha market, many business owners are booming well than those who are new in it. In. Addition, if one can have a tangible mexperience that will help to revitalize his business, it always comes from an individual acumulated skills from the past.

Like wise, when it comes in purchasing of goods, it is better of that those who make more profits and those whose buy original goods, whatever that may be is recalled by a long time experience in the field.

Similarly, those who are world leading business men and women can tell their experience, from their point of view and from where they all started. It is seldome to find a business owner who is more successful than other JƱڪτ̲̅ for the first time for a start. For instance, the well known business man in Africa, Dangote, started as a petty business man. Selling of sugar in small quanties. Now has gained more experience and have become one of the most successfull business dealer in Africa. However, if an individual will possibly become more successful in his business, it is strongly believed that its achievement will be influenced by his past achievements.

In conclussion, past experience always helps one to climb in his business apogee, when he has stayed long in the field. Serving as a fomentation to buster his ability in the field. Like one of the business men mentioned above is now more successful because he has gained much experience from his past. Thankfully, the future will be the witness of this cites.

Sentence: Many business owners who are successful are facilittated by their past experience which serves as a resielence'Wole 23
Error: facilittated Suggestion: facilitated

Sentence: In business activities todays many business awners are much more successful when they have been in the field for a long time.
Error: awners Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Whatever individauls do to maintain their business to be more successful depends on their level of achievement, as a sort of buster.
Error: individauls Suggestion: individuals

Sentence: Addition, if one can have a tangible mexperience that will help to revitalize his business, it always comes from an individual acumulated skills from the past.
Error: mexperience Suggestion: experience
Error: acumulated Suggestion: accumulated

Sentence: It is seldome to find a business owner who is more successful than other J??? for the first time for a start.
Error: seldome Suggestion: seldom

Sentence: Now has gained more experience and have become one of the most successfull business dealer in Africa.
Error: successfull Suggestion: successful

Sentence: In conclussion, past experience always helps one to climb in his business apogee, when he has stayed long in the field.
Error: conclussion Suggestion: conclusion