In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement

In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Development in any field take place only through successive contributions that add up together to draw the complete picture. Many people believe that someone can make progress or add a new contribution in a certain field without knowing the previous achievemnts in that field. They give example on such field as arts. However, I believe that studying the previous achievements is very important to have a true contribution in certain field.

As an example, in the field of science, a scientist does not only study the achievements of the previous scientists but also he studies the trials of failure and the reasons of this failure to know the weak points and how to overcome them. All scientific theories that rule our life are based on this natural law of develompent in which parts of the puzzle are added one after the other in the right place until the complete picture is completed.

Another example is the field of comunication, where the develoment has taken place from using the smoke, and the travelling peogons to carry messages to the use of internet to submit mails in no time. This development could not have taken place without considering the older trials starting from smoke passing through the wired telephone and then the mobile phones and internet.

An exceptional case is when this field depends more on a talent rather than study like an actor. Mr bean is the best example where this actor has studied engineering science and got masters of science in the field of Engineering. Although he did not study the arts or acting, he was very successful in his new field but this exception comes only when the field depends more on talent rather than study. Moreover adding a study to such field will propmote the talent and enhance the artist's performance.

As a conclusion, the study of previous contributions is a must almost all the fields to succeed in that field except for the fields that depnd more on the talent like acting or singing. However, supporting this talent with good study will promote the talent and enhance the artist's performace and inrease the potential of making new contributions in his field of art.

Sentence: Development in any field take place only through successive contributions that add up together to draw the complete picture.
Description: The fragment field take place is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Many people believe that someone can make progress or add a new contribution in a certain field without knowing the previous achievemnts in that field.
Error: achievemnts Suggestion: achievements

Sentence: All scientific theories that rule our life are based on this natural law of develompent in which parts of the puzzle are added one after the other in the right place until the complete picture is completed.
Error: develompent Suggestion: development

Sentence: Another example is the field of comunication, where the develoment has taken place from using the smoke, and the travelling peogons to carry messages to the use of internet to submit mails in no time.
Error: comunication Suggestion: communication
Error: develoment Suggestion: development

Sentence: Moreover adding a study to such field will propmote the talent and enhance the artist's performance.
Error: propmote Suggestion: promote

Sentence: As a conclusion, the study of previous contributions is a must almost all the fields to succeed in that field except for the fields that depnd more on the talent like acting or singing.
Error: depnd Suggestion: depend

Sentence: However, supporting this talent with good study will promote the talent and enhance the artist's performace and inrease the potential of making new contributions in his field of art.
Error: performace Suggestion: performance
Error: inrease Suggestion: increase