In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.

Creativity is the foundation of achievement in any field let it be arts, science, literature or economics. Innovative ideas give birth to new ideas and education contributes in turning those into reality. Ideas of any field are an extension or a step above the previous accomplishment but this doesn't necessarily always hold true. Sometimes deviations from the norms are essential to stand out from the crowd. Hence, i believe that strong influences from the past can be useful but not necessary.

This belief is concluded from a lot of examples which have made historical achievements in a variety of fields. Lets begin with the latest example of 'Facebook' created by Mark Zuckerburg in 2006. This social network gained popularity by connecting almost 750 million people worldwide. Some might say that it is a modification of many other networks. But the key to its success have been its innovation and creativity. The new features and nascent ideas have flourished due to people's interest.

Similarly, let's explore some other fields. Lets take media and the movie making scenario. Movies have been made since the last century and will still be made. James Cameron is the pioneer of movie making. He has earned a strong name by making Oscar award winner movies for the past three decades. But he has earned this name not because he was influenced by past movies rather because of his adventitious spirit and futuristic ideas. James Cameron made Terminator when special effects were not even as close as famous in the industry. But the movie and series proved to be a super hit and crossed all barriers of technical boundaries. He made Avatar with the 3D technology. This was the new technology and the most expensive one as well. But his intuition and spirit helped him in achieving a pioneer status of the movie industry once again.

Though we can't explore examples from all fields in this essay but we can draw some generalizations on the basis of what we have explained. Every new achievement has to be something new, intuitive and innovative. It can be an extension of the past or a totally new invention. Therefore, i would restate that invention and influence can be a blend for achievement but invention alone can also certainly reach the zenith of accomplishment.

Sentence: Creativity is the foundation of achievement in any field let it be arts, science, literature or economics.
Description: The fragment field let it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace let with verb, past tense
Sentence: Innovative ideas give birth to new ideas and education contributes in turning those into reality.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Ideas of any field are an extension or a step above the previous accomplishment but this doesn't necessarily always hold true.
Description: The fragment an extension or is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is
Sentence: Sometimes deviations from the norms are essential to stand out from the crowd.
Description: The fragment Sometimes deviations is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Sometimes with adjective
Sentence: Hence, i believe that strong influences from the past can be useful but not necessary.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: This belief is concluded from a lot of examples which have made historical achievements in a variety of fields.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Lets begin with the latest example of 'Facebook' created by Mark Zuckerburg in 2006.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: This social network gained popularity by connecting almost 750 million people worldwide.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Some might say that it is a modification of many other networks.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: But the key to its success have been its innovation and creativity.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: The new features and nascent ideas have flourished due to people's interest.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Similarly, let's explore some other fields.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Lets take media and the movie making scenario.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Movies have been made since the last century and will still be made.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: James Cameron is the pioneer of movie making.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: He has earned a strong name by making Oscar award winner movies for the past three decades.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: But he has earned this name not because he was influenced by past movies rather because of his adventitious spirit and futuristic ideas.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: James Cameron made Terminator when special effects were not even as close as famous in the industry.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: But the movie and series proved to be a super hit and crossed all barriers of technical boundaries.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: He made Avatar with the 3D technology.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: This was the new technology and the most expensive one as well.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: But his intuition and spirit helped him in achieving a pioneer status of the movie industry once again.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Though we can't explore examples from all fields in this essay but we can draw some generalizations on the basis of what we have explained.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Every new achievement has to be something new, intuitive and innovative.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: It can be an extension of the past or a totally new invention.
No grammatical errors

No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Error: fields Suggestion: No alternate word
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Sentence: Therefore, i would restate that invention and influence can be a blend for achievement but invention alone can also certainly reach the zenith of accomplishment.
No spelling errors

No. of Spelling Errors: 2
No. of Words: 384
No. of Different Words: 218
Average Word Length: 4.839
Word Length SD: 2.711
No. of Characters: 1858

Average Sentence Length: 14.769
Sentence Length SD: 5.094
Use of Passive Voice: 0
Use of Discourse Markers: 0.423
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.244
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.42
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.087