In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.

Creativity is the foundation of achievement in any field be it science, literature , music. New ideas give birth to new innovation and education shapes them into reality. Innovation based on influences of previous achievement may be useful but not absolutely necessary. Previous achievements may foreshadow the new innovation. Sometimes deviation from the norms are essential to stand out from the crowd. Hence I believe that previous contribution may helpful but creativity alone has the ability to innovate something new.

The belief is concluded from a lot of examples which have made historical achievements in a variety of fields .Let begin with the example of famous giant company "Apple" founded by Steve Jobs. He was the pioneer on that field. No body was ever think about i-phone, i-pad, Mac book. Steve Jobs didn't influenced by any previous achievements. He just flourished his own ideas and makes them reality. In his words "stay hungry, stay foolish” . New innovation based upon new ideas . Ideas will come when we became hungry for knowledge and fool to accept the conventional ideas and influences of the past achievements. It signifies to make ground breaking achievements ,ideas must be new and innovative not shadowed by past achievements.

Similarly , when Mark Zuckerburg founded "Facebook" on 2006 that idea was biased by some past influences. There were already some social networking sites available . He just modified and created a new dynamic social networking site that meet the expectation of people from time to time. No doubt he have contributed many ideas and make them reality but the main idea of social networking was innovated by some one else .

Though we can't explore examples from all fields in this essay but we can draw some generalizations on the basis of what we have explained. Every new achievement has to be something new, intuitive and innovative. It can be an extension of the past or a totally new invention. Therefore, i would restate that invention and influence can be a blend for achievement but invention alone can also certainly reach the zenith of accomplishment.

Sentence: Creativity is the foundation of achievement in any field be it science, literature , music.
Description: A verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to be and it

Sentence: Hence I believe that previous contribution may helpful but creativity alone has the ability to innovate something new.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to may and helpful

Sentence: He just modified and created a new dynamic social networking site that meet the expectation of people from time to time.
Description: The fragment that meet the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace meet with verb, past tense

You are improved!