In any field of inquiry, the beginner is more likely than the expert to make important contributions.

Some say that beginners make more contributions in any field of inquiry, while others feel it is both of them who are likely to contribute to success behind the innovations. I believe that the beginners are the base for most of the innovations in any field of inquiry as they are fresh from their education to work level ethic, they have fresh ideas which are waiting eagerly to be implemented, and they zeal to learn new things without any objection.

Beginners are fresh and they are in the level of transformation from study background to work background. Since they will be eager to implement their theoretical knowledge practically, they will be certainly responsible for important contributions. The founders of google, who were just college graduates, they started google thing while they were in college, they are just the beginners, but the thing they made now revolutionizing the society.

Beginners will have fresh ideas which will be revolving in their mind to be implemented compared to experts. For example consider the founder of Facebook.Inc Mark Zukkerberg, his thought of connecting people and share their thoughts through social network is fabulous. It can be considered as the brilliant idea.

Learning new things require interest in various fields, as experts are geeks in single field of their interest, it will be difficult for them to adopt change in the technology and everything, as they take long time to learn new technology compared to beginners who just started their career, they have zeal to learn new things, they can adopt to new technology on contrary to experts. Consider IBM and Apple, when Apple company was formed IBM was much old company and considered as Big brothers of computer field, the employers there in are more expertized than the one in Apple company, but Apple has succeeded over the Big brothers with new innovations which are changing according with the new generations.

The Beginners are important and are more likely to make important contributions compared to experts, who usually stick to one thought as opposed to multiple genius thoughts of beginners.

Sentence: I believe that the beginners are the base for most of the innovations in any field of inquiry as they are fresh from their education to work level ethic, they have fresh ideas which are waiting eagerly to be implemented, and they zeal to learn new things without any objection.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and zeal