In any situation, progress requires discussion among people who have contrasting points of view.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In dev

In any situation, progress requires discussion among people who have contrasting points of view.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Contrasting points are capable elaborating advantages and disadvantages related with certain hypothesis. So, having such controversial discussion enhances predictability in decision making process. Although, in some cases opposing views might lead to a stalemate; but, usually there are always some good solutions present in such discussions.

Especially in regimes like democracy, it is important to have overall discussion; gaining knowledge of view points from every community, strengthens justice and equality. For, example, a when a certain bill is passed through legislature, it is important to know what different regional leader think about that bill. A particular bill may be biased in nature; it may benefit some particular community, or it may humiliate another community. If view point of every distinct group is not taken under consideration, it may lead to violent outrages, riots; which eventually will lead to instability in the country. Hence, it is mandatory to know view point of every member in such regimes(e.g.: legislature, board of directors, contingent of armed forces etc.)

Besides, predicting outcomes, discussing everyone's perspective develops faith in leadership. In last soccer world cup, it was seen that certain teams crashed because of internal disputes; these disputes were actually resulted from deficit of integration in those teams team. On the other hand, Spanish team was successful because of their team game. It is obvious that if players don't have coordination, it is likely that most of their teams' strategies would be futile. So, having every teammate involved in decision making process increases efficiency of overall team.

However, some might argue that having every individual involved can lead to deadlock and eventually could undermine the progress. But, it is not the case always. Also, even if such situation arises, it can always be solved using majority vote. Perhaps, there no harm in getting every view point; knowing every opinion will ensure that progress takes place in unjustified and unbiased manner. Conclusively, we can say that to ensure germinal progress in any regime, thus it is always advisable to know each and every viewpoint of members participating in that regime.

Sentence: For, example, a when a certain bill is passed through legislature, it is important to know what different regional leader think about that bill.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by a WH-adverb
Suggestion: Refer to a and when

Sentence: In last soccer world cup, it was seen that certain teams crashed because of internal disputes; these disputes were actually resulted from deficit of integration in those teams team.
Suggestion: Refer to teams and team