Arctic deer live on islands in Canada's arctic regions.They search for food by moving over ice from island to island during the course of the year. Their habitat is limited to areas warm enough to sustain the planfs on which they feed and cold enough, at

Arctic deer live on islands in Canada's arctic regions.They search for food by moving over ice from island to island during the course of the year. Their habitat is limited to areas warm enough to sustain the planfs on which they feed and cold enough, at least some of the year ,for the ice to cover the sea separating the islands,allowing the deer to travel over it.Unfotunately,according to reports from local hunters, the deer populations are declining.Since these reports oincide with recent global warming trends that have caused the sea ice to melt, we can conclude that the purported decline in deer populations is the result of the deer's being unable to follow their age old migration patterns across the frozen sea.

The argument concludes that the populations of arctic deer are declining as they are unable to migrate across the sea due to melting of sea ice caused by global warming. To buttress this conclusion, argument cites certain evidences like reports of local hunters tells about declining deer populations, the reports coincide with recent global warming trends that have caused sea ice to melt and due to this melting of ice deers are unable to migrate from island to island in search of their food. But, the conclusion is based on fallacious evidences that lend little support to the conclusion.

First of all, the conclusion of argument is based on a single parameter that the melting of sea ice due to global warming caused hinderance to migration of deers and lead to reduction in their population.But, the argument does not take into cosideration other causes of decrease in populations. There might be many other reasons like excessive hunting, some natural calamity, outbreak of some disease etc. that cause reduction in populations.

Secondly, the argument considers the reports of only local hunters and made an assertion about deer populations of whole arctic deers.But, again making an assertion about a big area based on reports from small area may be fallacious. It might be possible that deers are present in more number outside the limits of hunting area of local hunters.

Further, the argument states that the reports of local hunters coincide with the recent global warming trends that have caused sea ice to melt. But, argument does not cite any statistical data or reports of previous surveys related to populations of deers in arctic region. Without statistical data it is not clear that how much population is decreased or in which period of time population starts declining. Only, coincidence of some reports with recent global warming trends does not ensure that it is the cause of decline in population.It may also be possible that decline in populations is present prior to recent global warming trends.

Thus, the conclusion is based on fallacious evidences that lend little support to the conclusion. The presence of evidences like reports from other sources along with local hunters, resence of statistical data about deer populations, consideration of other factors leading to decline in populations might make the argument more sound. Then the conclusion might be more convincing.

Sentence: First of all, the conclusion of argument is based on a single parameter that the melting of sea ice due to global warming caused hinderance to migration of deers and lead to reduction in their population.But, the argument does not take into cosideration other causes of decrease in populations.
Error: hinderance Suggestion: hindrance
Error: cosideration Suggestion: consideration