In this argument the the director of the super screen production company have to give recommendation that their movies are of good qualities but only of the lack of adverting

In this argument the the director of the super screen production company have to give recommendation that their movies are of good qualities but only of the lack of adverting, the people are unaware of movies so that's why next year we have to allocate a greater share to advertising. Author compelling by provided with some evidences but to make his conclusion strong, author must have to answers the question.

Firstly, author said about the recent report of the marking department. But recent report means How much months or years back or old that one? If report is 2 or 3 years back as author consider that 2 or 3 years as the recent year then it will be not perfect result or not accurate analysis to the conclusion. If the result is 1 or 2 months back then it get support the conclusion because the analysis is done only before some month back. And with in 2 or 3 months the situation can not be changed.

Secondly author said that the fewer people attend Super Screen production movies and positive review actually increase . How many people attend the movies? How much percentage of the positive reviews is actually increase? What is the the percentage of the reviews before it? All this answer are required to make decision whether the really their increase in the positive reviews. If previous % is 30 and recent % is 35 then it will be unfair to said that positive reviews are increases. Is this difference is positive?Need actually value to make the evidences strong.

Finally, the if the author want big budget for advertising then must be answer the above question and provide the statical information, which make the argument stronger.