Argument essay

Argument essay

Many lives might be saved if inoculations against cow flu were routinely administered to all people in areas where it is detected. However since there is a small possibility that a person will die as result of inoculations, we cannot permit inoculations against cow flue to be routinely administered.
if we can save many lives by administering inoculations against cow flu, then we should exactly do that.Any vaccination will have unintended consequences in very few people. That should not deterr us from administering the vaccine to majority of the people routinely. This does not mean that we should ignore the few people who cannot withstand this inoculation.

We can use history as a guide to understand this dilemma and chart our course. When there is no vaccinations available diseases like cholera,malaria used to become epidemics, wiping out populations in villages and small towns. To avoid cow flu to become epidemic and to save many lives it is imperative to administer the inoculations to everybody. If this disease is not a contagious disease then we can think differently to come up with solution to this problem.

If it is not a conatgious disease then we can focus on most vulnerable section of the population. If this disease is easily spreads in children we can focus on this category of population. That way we can reduce the risk of premature deaths in other categories of people. If it is prevailent in farm communites rather than urban population then we can only administer this inoculation in that category. Thus by focusing on those people who are more vulnerable we can reduce our risk of premature deaths because of this inoculation.

Governaments can request the drug companies to invest more in research in this vaccination. further results can be used to make better decisions. If this cow flu is affecting people who cannot afford healthy and sanitary environment and potable water then we need to focus on correcting these situation rather than administering the inoculation.

There is no one particular solution to decide on this problem, based on the where this disease is prevalent,what are the main causes, who are being effected should be our guide in deciding the inoculation should be administered or not. if this virus has any chance of becoming pandemic then it should be administered to every body in the community,citys and countires with out any remorse to risk.

Check out your grammars and spellings before submitting :

Sentence: We can use history as a guide to understand this dilemma and chart our course.
Description: The word chart is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to chart

Sentence: There is no one particular solution to decide on this problem, based on the where this disease is prevalent,what are the main causes, who are being effected should be our guide in deciding the inoculation should be administered or not. if this virus has any chance of becoming pandemic then it should be administered to every body in the community,citys and countires with out any remorse to risk.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a WH-adverb

Suggestion: Refer to the and where

Sentence: That should not deterr us from administering the vaccine to majority of the people routinely.
Error: deterr Suggestion: deter

Sentence: If it is not a conatgious disease then we can focus on most vulnerable section of the population.
Error: conatgious Suggestion: contagious

Sentence: If it is prevailent in farm communites rather than urban population then we can only administer this inoculation in that category.
Error: inoculation Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: prevailent Suggestion: prevalent
Error: communites Suggestion: communities