Argument Essay"According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year , fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other year.And yet the percentage of positive reviews about specific Super Screen movies have

Argument Essay

"According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year , fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other year.And yet the percentage of positive reviews about specific Super Screen movies have increased in this year.Clearly,the contents of these reviews are not reaching enough to our prospective viewers.Thus the problem lies not in the quality of our movies but with the lack of awareness that good movies are available.Super Screen Movies should thus allocate a greater share of its budget next year to reaching public through advertising."

The aforementioned claim provided by the advertising director of Super Screen Movie Production company states that According to some recent reports from marketing department, during the past year, the number of people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other has decreased to fewer. But it affirms that yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super screen movies actually increased during the past year. Therefore the manager claims that this is all because the contents of these reviews are not reaching enough of their prospective viewers. He favors his production and claims that their is no lack of quality in their movies but the problem is that public is lacking of awareness that movie of good quality are available. For increasing the viewers of their production the production is planning to allocate greater share of its budget next year in order to reach the public through advertisement. The above stated statement lacks in various fields.

Firstly, the director has not stated that by how much percent has the rating of number of viewers got reduced for past year. This rating may play an important role in determining the exact reason for the lessening of viewers of Super- Screen production movie. If the ration is reduced from large number than surely their is some other reason for lessening of viewers because as it is stated that viewers got reduced in number not that there were already less number of viewers who knew about the quality of the movies.

Secondly, it has been stated that the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super-Screen movies has increased during the past year. The author of the statement has not mention that what type of movies got positive reviews. This could be a important factor. Through this it could be estimated that what type of people liked the movie? What was the thing liked by them? How was those movies different from other Super-Screen Production movies? What were the flaws in other movies of Super Screen production movies? these all factor should have been mentioned by the author to proof the genuineness of the claim .

Thirdly, From his clam about the positive reviews of the movie the author estimated that the reason behind the lessening of the movie viewers of lack of advertisement of movies of Super Screen production. But And further Super-Screen production has occurred due to lack of advertising department the production. Further they are planning to increase the advertising of the movies in order to increase the viewers of the movie. But it is clear that increase the advertisement o the production will be in wane if certain measures are not taken to get deep into the reasons for the lessening of number of viewers of the movie. The director should lay emphasis on how to bring back the viewers by developing the quality of the movies.

Sentence: He favors his production and claims that their is no lack of quality in their movies but the problem is that public is lacking of awareness that movie of good quality are available.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to their and is

Sentence: If the ration is reduced from large number than surely their is some other reason for lessening of viewers because as it is stated that viewers got reduced in number not that there were already less number of viewers who knew about the quality of the movies.
Suggestion: Refer to their and is

Sentence: How was those movies different from other Super-Screen Production movies?
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, plural
Suggestion: Refer to was and those

Sentence: But And further Super-Screen production has occurred due to lack of advertising department the production.
Description: A conjunction, coordinating is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to But and And

-------------------