Argument Topic: The following appeared as part of a petition sent to residents of Youngtown by an environmental protection group:"The Smith Corporation should not be permitted to develop the land that is now part of the Youngtown Wildlife Preserve. The sa

The author wants to take the permission of developing a land of the wildlife from smith corporation toughly, but he didn’t give even one clear reason of harm of this development. He could mention the air pollution or sound pollution or some other consequences.

If only a small percentage of the land will be sold to the corporation, First what percentage is that, and then what are the consequences of building a hotel in that area? If the land that is preserved for wildlife is a huge area, maybe the Youngtown couldn’ t find anywhere to build a hotel. Actually maybe more than small percentage should be taken from the wildlife and the remaining area will be enough to survive the 300 bird species.

If the town is about to allot part of the land for building a hotel, why wouldn’t it be operative and have benefits for whole town? Actually a hotel beside a wildlife land that is fulfilled with a lot of bird species will be glourious and will observe a lot of tourists and will be so beneficial for the town and as the town grows in tourist industrial, people from all over the world will come to Yougntown, and that may be a good chance for the Youngtown wildlife to be presented to the world.

Minimum 250 words wanted.