Argument:The following appeared in an article written by Dr. Karp, an anthropologist.“Twenty years ago, Dr. Field, a noted anthropologist, visited the island of Tertia and concluded from his observations that children in Tertia were reared by an entire vi

Argument:The following appeared in an article written by Dr. Karp, an anthropologist.

“Twenty years ago, Dr. Field, a noted anthropologist, visited the island of Tertia and concluded from his observations that children in Tertia were reared by an entire village rather than by their own biological parents. However, my recent interviews with children living in the group of islands that includes Tertia show that these children spend much more time talking about their biological parents than about other adults in the village. This research of mine proves that Dr. Field's conclusion about Tertian village culture is invalid and thus that the observation-centered approach to studying cultures is invalid as well. The interview-centered method that my team of graduate students is currently using in Tertia will establish a much more accurate understanding of child-rearing traditions there and in other island cultures.”

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

Children in tertia would not resemble the same traits as their parents , their attribute may have changed due to various factors such as climatic conditions, environmental change etc ."Twenty years ago " this is the huge time difference to certain change in humans as well as climatic environment which effects well enogh to diverse. however , author offers an interesting argument but to move forward on the proposal would definitely require more information and taught .

in the interview conducted by graduate students which included children's from tertia does not assert that the majority of children who were interviewed from tertia , this is not necessarily true that children who were interviewed were native of tertia it may be the case they were migrated from another islands. likewise , the author is optimistic regarding the fact that my recent interviews with children living in the group of islands that includes Tertia, this is bold assumption in author's view that children are also form tertia in much concentration may be merely one or two tertian children were interviewed , Dr, karp wrongly misinterpreted this information.

the authors naively assumes that childrens form tertia reared by entire village , it can be that children's who lives in tertia now are migrated. additionally, it may be that the children who were native of tertia they left their islands for finding good life and enough resources to get more efficient life than they spent already in tertia. argument does not justify that children's were in tertia have not cultural diversity and huge difference in language too , then it can be the case with graduate students , that graduate students who interacted with tertians , may not understand their intention and dr karp wrongly distributed their information .

And also it may be probable that if since Dr. Karp has not been recognized as an elite anthropologist, he is making such false intentions on Dr.Field in order to be popular , stating that he has proved Dr. Field observations wrong.

In sum, Dr.Karp's conclusion towards Dr. Field's observations would be valid if the languages that the people of Tertia speak are same as earlier when Dr. Field observed.Additionally, the interviews conducted by their graduate students would be valid only if these languages are similar enough to exhibit these observations.

Sentence: the authors naively assumes that childrens form tertia reared by entire village , it can be that children's who lives in tertia now are migrated. additionally, it may be that the children who were native of tertia they left their islands for finding good life and enough resources to get more efficient life than they spent already in tertia. argument does not justify that children's were in tertia have not cultural diversity and huge difference in language too , then it can be the case with
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: childrens Suggestion: children

Argument 1 -- OK

Argument 2 -- OK

Argument 3 -- NOT OK

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.