In an attempt to improve highway safety, Prunty County last year lowered its speed limit from 55 to 45 miles per hour on all county highways. But this effort has failed: the number of accidents has not decreased, and, based on reports by the highway patro

In an attempt to improve highway safety, Prunty County last year lowered its speed limit from 55 to 45 miles per hour on all county highways. But this effort has failed: the number of accidents has not decreased, and, based on reports by the highway patrol, many drivers are exceeding the speed limit. Prunty County should instead undertake the same kind of road improvement project that Butler County completed five years ago: increasing lane widths, resurfacing rough highways, and improving visibility at dangerous intersections. Today, major Butler County roads still have a 55 mph speed limit, yet there were 25 percent fewer reported accidents in Butler County this past year than there were five years ago.

Author stated that in Prunty Country number of accidents has not decreased thought speed limit lowered.so,author concluded that they have to take steps like another country Butler country but author haven’t provided the state and statistical data of Butler country.

Author assumed that after decreasing the speed limit from 55 to 45 accident decrease but that is base less it is not necessary that after decreasing speed accident also decrease.they have also take another steps like awareness of traffic.They have to place big hoardings in country to convey the message to the people that speed limit is now decrease or ‘save your life,life is precious.’

Author stated that the many drivers are exceeding the speed limit.That would be the case that people are coming from another country ex. Butler country(butler country have speed limit 55mph.)so that they don’t know the speed limit.That would be case that accidents are occurred because they drunken and accident occurred.

After that Author also failed to provide information of the two country.Whether two country geographic condition is same or not.May be Prunty country’s geographic area have hills and roads are circuitous.Also Butler country population is less so no scope for accidents.It also be the case that butler country people were not using more transformation.They were aware of the highway safety and accidents were less than before five years ago.

Again author fails in prediction he provided the big life span of 5 years.May be accidents were same in previous year and decrease in last year because of awareness.Author haven’t provided the statistics of the Butler country that how much accidents before 5 years and today.Author take 5 years of span for checking but contradictory in starting he takes only 1 year.

In sum up,Author argued to do same as another country but there are some loopholes and fails to give some answers.Accidents are not completely related to the speed limit,condition of roads but also related to some other factors which not sufficiently provided and that is weaken the argument.

they have also take another steps like awareness of traffic.
they have also take other steps like awareness of traffic.

Sentence: That would be case that accidents are occurred because they drunken and accident occurred.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and drunken

Sentence: Whether two country geographic condition is same or not.May be Prunty country's geographic area have hills and roads are circuitous.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to country and geographic

Author take 5 years of span for checking but contradictory in starting he takes only 1 year.
Description: The fragment Author take 5 is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

Don't forget punctuation marks.

Our arguments:

Argument 1: Need to check out the average speed after the speed limit policy. It could be a number from 45 to 55 miles per hour. It doesn't necessarily go back to 55 mph.

Argument 2: '25 percent fewer reported accidents in Butler County' may not result from 'increasing lane widths, resurfacing rough highways, and improving visibility at dangerous intersections.', but other reasons like you talked about in argument 2 and 3.

Argument 3: The policy works well in location A, doesn't mean it will work too in location B.