In an attempt to improve highway safety, Prunty County last year lowered its speed limit from 55 to 45 miles per hour on all county highways. But this effort has failed: the number of accidents has not decreased, and, based on reports by the highway patro

In an attempt to improve highway safety, Prunty County last year lowered its speed limit from 55 to 45 miles per hour on all county highways. But this effort has failed: the number of accidents has not decreased, and, based on reports by the highway patrol, many drivers are exceeding the speed limit. Prunty County should instead undertake the same kind of road improvement project that Butler County completed five years ago: increasing lane widths, resurfacing rough highways, and improving visibility at dangerous intersections. Today, major Butler County roads still have a 55 mph speed limit, yet there were 25 percent fewer reported accidents in Butler County this past year than there were five years ago.

In the passage author has described the attempts taken in Prunty Country to improve the highway safety. The restriction on speed limit was unsuccessful to curtail the number of accidents in the Prunty country. Further Butler Country road improvement techniques are presented along with its consequences on number of road accidents. Arguer asserts that the speed limit in Butler County is 55 mph and the number of accidents reported in the past year were 25 percent lesser than what were reported five years ago. The accident rates on the highway in Prunty county can be reduced by implementing the sa...

Sentence: There are another reasons like road conditions, driver driving skills, geographical situation of the roads etc. which can be major cause of road accidents.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and reasons

----------------
argument 1 -- not ok

----------------