The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree

The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

I could agree with this claim only in part. A leader is the one who could let all other members cooperate well and give right direction. In this sense, in order to prepare its young people for leadership, a society need teach them how to cooperate with others. However, one who could cooperate with others but fail to compete with others hardly can beat others and get the leadership, so it is necessary to be enough competent to get the leadership. While teaching them how to cooperate, a society should not forget to teach them compete with others meanwhile.

The ability of cooperation is essential for leadership in all fields. Although one could success only by himself in some fileds such as literature, music and so on, it become more and more difficult to make gread difference alone in most fields. If someone has great individual ability without the ability of cooperation, he might be a promising employee but far from a leader. To be a leader, one must direct a group of people and exert the most power of the group. Only if one could cooperate well with others, people of his team could cooperate well. So it is necessary for a society to prepare its young people with a good sense of cooperation.

Nonetheless, it is difficult for one who acquire coooperation but fail to beat others to contest for leadership. In all fields, it is difficult to win in the competition for leadership. People who own good ability of cooperation but fail to beat other competitors could hardly become a leader. For example, in politics, people must contest with other candidates. So in order to ensure young people more likely to be leaders, a society should not forget to instill them a sense of competition.

In order to prepare its young people for leadership, a society need teach them how to compete with others and should not forget to teach them cooperate with others meanwhile.

Sentence: Although one could success only by himself in some fileds such as literature, music and so on, it become more and more difficult to make gread difference alone in most fields.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to could and success
Description: The fragment it become more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Error: gread Suggestion: great

Sentence: Nonetheless, it is difficult for one who acquire coooperation but fail to beat others to contest for leadership.
Error: coooperation Suggestion: cooperation

For issue essays, you may put minimum 450 words to get 5.0 or over.