The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree

The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Instilling a sense of cooperation in society's young generation will create more leader in the future in area of government, industry or other fields rather than instilling them a competition. I agree with the statement that, leadership's most important characteristic should be cooperation with their collegues and also with their society.

When we think about people who has leadership character, usually they have good relation with their co-workers, friends, family and society. People want them to be their representative, because they like him/her. They like leader's ideology, and then this favorite people turns to their leader. Because most of the successful leaders concern what is going around them. They invest their knowledge, time, money to be more success in the future. Think about Coca-Cola, which is leader in the beverage industry. As a result of concerning all people, which based on having a good relation with all around the world, make them leader of their industry.

Moreover, the other characteristic of the leader is cooperation. When we inculcate our young generation with this mentality, not only in leadership area, but also we will more peaceful posterity instead of creating rebellious generation. We all know that UNICEF is leader in their charity industry with helping help to needed children all around the world. Because of their cooperation quality makes them known in the world. UNICEF ideology is we are the people, getting your money, and giving to poor children, and when they apply this ideology, they invite us to be part of this unit. If we want we can cooperate with them, and we can work on their helping children project. As a result of this cooperation we have a chance to know UNICEF more closely. Even better is, they are open enough to show their inside to society with their cooperation, which makes them leader charity organization in the world.

In contrast, some people may think that, the more competition creates the more successful leader. However, when we look at our politician, we can hardly see some of them are real leader having a good relation with their co-workers and they concern their society to make a cooperation. Instead of these good qualifications, most of them are selfish leader who dictates us their own ideology. They are far from the sense of cooperation. In this manner, society don't like them. They are called as a leader not because of they are liked by society. This is the label for them who ever manage countries. However real leadership should concern their society's contribution, cooperation.

In conclusion, if we start to invest our young generation to cooperation mentality from now on, then we will create more leader in the future. Not only leader, but also cooperation will make whole society with full of cooperative and proper people.

Sentence: I agree with the statement that, leadership's most important characteristic should be cooperation with their collegues and also with their society.
Error: collegues Suggestion: colleagues