The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.

Author claims that to prepare young leader in government, industry, or other field sense of cooperation is necessary than competition. According to me, Competition is necessary in every field because it is the spirit for everyone to move forward. But competition should be fair enough.

Competition keeps all players aware of present situation. In competition everyone wants to win. Hence nowadays we can see education is made for students such that they can compete in market smartly. We know in universities graduates learn to make excellence in field, so they can get better jobs. This competition will make leaders in Industry. Here this competition should be fair means students should discuss for a certain placement company which tests are conducted ? What is the pattern of it? not everyone should lie that no one has prepared and each will hide the preparation of oneself. Instead of this if they will discuss the points needed to succeed in placement test then it will be beneficial to everyone.

Competition is necessary in every field such as politics, that is making leaders in government. If competition is not there who will strive for best? We know political persons are equivocal, at least they will perform for society when they will have competition. Hence it is better for a person who wants to become a leader he should have a mind set of competition. But here also leader should have sense of co-operation between political group. If a party in politics having good co-operation within themselves then it can rule over people. Else some other party will take position so co-operation is also necessary.

However we can see nowadays people are running in dangerous competition , this should not be intention of making competition among aspirants of leaders. They should ready for every task which is upcoming and they can tackle it with great spirit. This cannot be done in cooperation practically. Because cooperation make people relax that someone is with me for this work so there is less responsibility than competition whereas in competition for the same work everyone will try his best for winning. Hence competition is always necessary for society.

In all I conclude that competition is necessary to move forward for society. It is energy of society. So this spirit should be developed in leaders of fields such as government, industry or other fields .Whereas sense of co-operation is also important for keeping position among leaders. So co-operation also build up among themselves.

Sentence: They should ready for every task which is upcoming and they can tackle it with great spirit.
Description: The word ready is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to ready

Sentence: Because cooperation make people relax that someone is with me for this work so there is less responsibility than competition whereas in competition for the same work everyone will try his best for winning.
Description: The fragment cooperation make people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense