The best way for a society to prepare people for leadership in government industry or the field is by instilling in them sense of cooperation not compeition

As all we know that if you want to make best leader in any field you must have the leader qulities like confident, wisely desicion capacity, control on anger and more more important is Cooperation. Good leader is one who having capacity to understand the people views and problems and find out the best solution for any problem by giving it cooperation to them. The best example is Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar who is the creater of the Indian Constituion Rules. He was very powerful iconocastic leader in past year of India. He was helped the people who belongs to the lower caste catagory. He was alway fight against the higer caste people like Bhraman, Maratha who not allowed the lower cast people in the temple, in their home, lower caste people not having facility to study.

Dr Ambedkar understand their problem and help them by writing the constitution Rules which provide the all rights to lower caste people like reservation in education, Government job. Beacuse ofhis coopration all this can be happened in Indian.

So if you want to your Nation at good postion then you must have stronger leader and stronger leader must be have qulity cooperation.

Sentence: As all we know that if you want to make best leader in any field you must have the leader qulities like confident, wisely desicion capacity, control on anger and more more important is Cooperation.
Description: The fragment more more contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Sentence: Good leader is one who having capacity to understand the people views and problems and find out the best solution for any problem by giving it cooperation to them.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to who and having

Sentence: He was alway fight against the higer caste people like Bhraman, Maratha who not allowed the lower cast people in the temple, in their home, lower caste people not having facility to study.
Description: The fragment not allowed the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace allowed with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Dr Ambedkar understand their problem and help them by writing the constitution Rules which provide the all rights to lower caste people like reservation in education, Government job.
Description: The fragment Ambedkar understand their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace understand with verb, past tense
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

Error: desicion Suggestion: decision
Error: qulities Suggestion: qualities

Sentence: The best example is Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar who is the creater of the Indian Constituion Rules.
Error: creater Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: He was very powerful iconocastic leader in past year of India.
Error: iconocastic Suggestion: iconoclastic

Sentence: He was helped the people who belongs to the lower caste catagory.
Error: catagory Suggestion: category

Error: higer Suggestion: higher
Error: alway Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Beacuse ofhis coopration all this can be happened in Indian.
Error: coopration Suggestion: cooperation
Error: ofhis Suggestion: of his

Sentence: So if you want to your Nation at good postion then you must have stronger leader and stronger leader must be have qulity cooperation.
Error: qulity Suggestion: quality
Error: postion Suggestion: position