The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.

In the world there are different type of people lives. the people who believe in strong ethos and axiom or who disbelieve in all such principal. There are different type of people in locality and mentality. the people who supports positive and negative action. but it always good to supports positive action than nagative. it help personal life and good for growth and build nation. so i completely agree yo best way to teach is praise positive action and ignore negative one.

At age of tyro all parents teach there children what is good and what not to be. what is they have to do and what they have to don’t. ex if child shouting loudly at small age then parent told him don’t do it such thing or don’t make such noise. best way to teach start at being from the brith. after at school student give exam in that exam parents told boy to dont copy and dont cheat in exam hall , do hard work. such positive thing create boy as good student. such thing praise for that student. ex one of mate always cheat in examination hall. after one day one of best teacher tell all bad consequences what he doing , after some he start studying he got improvement student prize. after he understand positive action brings praise in life.

In social life also such positive action a lot of matter. leaders, caption of team , CEO of company all have to always walk in positive path of there life. ex if leader of political party who works hard in there wards, always help people, doing good social works. all people totally respect him and always in the election he defeated other opposition. such good and positive thing get praise from people. ex cricketer team caption always play fare game never cheat in game, hard work. all team mate as well as coach give respect him.

positive thing show character of human being. how you behave in public your steady fast regarding your works and positive attitude to words life. such things make you good human being. so i always fell to go with positive thing which bring your life praise as well as prosperity.

Sentence: In the world there are different type of people lives. the people who believe in strong ethos and axiom or who disbelieve in all such principal.
Description: The fragment different type of is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace type with types

Sentence: . ex one of mate always cheat in examination hall. after one day one of best teacher tell all bad consequences what he doing , after some he start studying he got improvement student prize. after he understand positive action brings praise in life.
Description: The fragment teacher tell all is rare
Suggestion: one of best teachers

Sentence: positive thing show character of human being. how you behave in public your steady fast regarding your works and positive attitude to words life. such things make you good human being. so i always fell to go with positive thing which bring your life praise as well as prosperity.
Description: The fragment which bring your is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace bring with verb, past tense

Error: disbelieve Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: ethos Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: There are different type of people in locality and mentality. the people who supports positive and negative action. but it always good to supports positive action than nagative. it help personal life and good for growth and build nation. so i completely agree yo best way to teach is praise positive action and ignore negative one.
Error: nagative Suggestion: negative
Error: yo Suggestion: No alternate word

No. of Grammatical Errors: 3 2 Still have gram issues
No. of Different Words: 168 200 More words wanted
Avg. Sentence Length: 52.857 21.0 Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.