The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take In developing and sup

The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

The speaker asserts that best methodology to teach students is to laud them and never critise. The purpose of teaching is to develop all round personality ,to develop ability to decide what is correct and what not which cannot happen without knowing where they are going erroneous . Therefore,I do not agree with the author that bringing out negative points should be ignored.

No doubt , praise is very crucial for developing self confidence and keep students motivated.It helps them to be in positive frame of mind.That does not mean we neglect when students go wrong because it will have more adverse effect than doing any good for them.For instance, let us consider a student is very good in presenting ideas but is very poor at grammar.Now,if teacher does not point out his weakness he has to suffer.If we take the example of a sports team where a student is a exceptional player but lacks sporting spirit and team co-ordination.If the faculty don't point it at correct time may be he will never get past it and can never become a good player.

Secondly, it will make students over-confident and complacent.Because they think they are perfect whereas the fact is otherwise.It will create a false aura around them.

The speaker might retort that ignoring negative aspects will reduce stress and students will be more optimistic towards life.In actual it is only a fleeting dream because when they will go further in life outside school and in jobs they have to bear consequences of their actual actions.Moreover,they will not know how to handle criticism and this can even lead to severe depression problems.

All the above points,helps get an insight that to become a successful individual a person needs to rectify his or her follies. The best way that could happen is that during their learning years faculty bring out both the positive and negative aspects and helps to correct them.A healthy dose of criticism is essential to turn out into a balanced person who can positively contribute to society.

Sentence: The speaker asserts that best methodology to teach students is to laud them and never critise.
Error: critise Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.