The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and support

The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

In the world of today, good education is supposed to be the key of success.As a result, good education is highly valued and sought after. Teaching is the most effective way to impart education.Therefore, good teaching methods and the individuals who practise such methods also hold a high value. Teaching is considered an art, hence there are no hard and fast traits which define a good teacher. All good teachers have their distinctive styles to impart education, each such style being the hallmark and forte of the practitioner. However, to reach forwrd to a larger set of pupils(not only the highly interested ones), the best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.

The tutelage of any subject especially at school and undergraduate level comprises of many pupil who have varying degrees of involvement in the subject. Depending upon the degree of interest and involvement, the pupil choose some particular subjects for their careers. A very important factor which leads to development of a student's interest in a particular subject is the way it is taught. Here the importance of teaching comes into play. If a teacher praises the smallest positives of his/her pupils,such praise encourages the pupils to do better.

It is the genral human nature which makes an individual strive to excel when he knows that his effort in the particular field will be noticed, recognised and praised.Same is true in case of education. If a teacher, notices and praises the positives of his/her pupils, it provides the pupils the incentive to strive for greater excellence in the subject. Such teachers reach out to a wider spectrum of students, helping more students to take interest in their subject.

On the contrary,if a teacher highlights the negatives of his pupils, it has a derogatory effect on the students' psyche. The average student who does not have a passion for the subject to start with, but who would have developed a liking for the subject had the teacher's demeanour been a little on the softer side, will be discouraged.If the teacher is more bent towards criticism of his pupils' negatives than highlighting their positives, such action instils a fear in the pupils' minds towards the teacher as well as the subject. At the higher education level, this might be a good way of repelling the uninterested. However at the more basic level like school or undergraduate courses, such practise will repel the potentially interested pupils as well.

Summing up,praising a pupil's acievemnets as well as criticising his mistakes, both are integral to a teacher's job. However,a balance should be struck in both of these responsibilities always tilting in favour of praise. The teacher should criticise the negatives of his pupils, but such criticism should always be delivered in a controlled manner.

Sentence: Depending upon the degree of interest and involvement, the pupil choose some particular subjects for their careers.
Description: The fragment pupil choose some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace choose with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Teaching is the most effective way to impart education.Therefore, good teaching methods and the individuals who practise such methods also hold a high value.
Error: practise Suggestion: practice

Sentence: However, to reach forwrd to a larger set of pupilsnot only the highly interested ones, the best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.
Error: pupilsnot Suggestion: pupils
Error: forwrd Suggestion: forward

Sentence: The tutelage of any subject especially at school and undergraduate level comprises of many pupil who have varying degrees of involvement in the subject.
Error: tutelage Suggestion: ?

Sentence: It is the genral human nature which makes an individual strive to excel when he knows that his effort in the particular field will be noticed, recognised and praised.Same is true in case of education.
Error: genral Suggestion: general
Error: recognised Suggestion: recognized

Sentence: The average student who does not have a passion for the subject to start with, but who would have developed a liking for the subject had the teacher's demeanour been a little on the softer side, will be discouraged.If the teacher is more bent towards criticism of his pupils' negatives than highlighting their positives, such action instils a fear in the pupils' minds towards the teacher as well as the subject.
Error: demeanour Suggestion: demeanor

Sentence: However at the more basic level like school or undergraduate courses, such practise will repel the potentially interested pupils as well.
Error: practise Suggestion: practice

Sentence: Summing up,praising a pupil's acievemnets as well as criticising his mistakes, both are integral to a teacher's job.
Error: criticising Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: acievemnets Suggestion: achievements

Sentence: The teacher should criticise the negatives of his pupils, but such criticism should always be delivered in a controlled manner.
Error: criticise Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.