The best way to teach—whether as an educator, employer, or parent—is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your posi

The best way to teach—whether as an educator, employer, or parent—is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

who is a teacher?? a teacher is a person who helps us learn something,gives us knowledge and puts us on the right path when we are heading towards the wrong path.he is the person who makes us capable of deciding the right from wrong.the one who leads us from darkness to light,from mortality to immortality is a teacher.a teacher need not be only a school teacher.it can be anyone around us like our parents,educator,friends,relatives or even an unknown well-wisher.

from the times a child is born he starts learning new things observing his surroundings.the first stage of learning is at home where the child's parents are the primary teachers.the child learns to speak,walk and behave from this point of time.it is a crucial time when the child has to be told about the pro and cons of things.from here on-wards the child will find different people as teachers at different stages in his life.the main strategy of the teacher should be to cater the student with verve and vitality.in order to do this the teacher should entice the child so that he doesn't loose interest in learning things.but that doesn't mean that the child should always be praised for the positive actions of his and neglect or ignore the negative ones.i agree to the point that the child should be encouraged for his good deeds but ignoring the bad deeds would give him an education which is unfruitful.

the child would rather become indecisive with the half knowledge being provided.this would drastically effect the child's character and would he would become recalcitrant at a particular stage of life.encouragement is the best tool to make a child succeed in what field he has chosen for life but not at the cost of his degraded character.for example if a child,during his childhood, is playing caroms with his friends under the guidance of his parent.he won the game by cheating his friend.the parent does know that what actually has happened.but in order to keep his child's spirit he cheers the child for winning the game and ignores to teach him play a fare game.this particular instance gives the child a pace wherein he develops the character of cheating in order to get what he wants.this would ultimately change the future life of the child.had the child been shown the correct path he would have a better life.

in sum,i strongly oppose the fact that a teacher should praise positive actions and ignore the negative ones.this would make the child recalcitrant and intractable.its blatant to give such type of knowledge.

The first letter for a sentence should be a capital letter. The E-rater gave a lot of alerts.