The best way to teach whether as an educator employer or parent is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the po

“The best way to teach-whether as an educator, employer or parent—is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.”

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

In this 21st century, people have developed a dogmatic attitude. Majority of the population would not tolerate a negative feedback for its effort. And, indeed, signifying the positive actions of individual will motivate him to achieve higher peaks of success. However, neglecting his or her negative actions will lead complacency which is definitely not advisable.

It is important to strike right balance between, showering praise for positive deeds and criticizing one for negative deeds. A professor, for example, should always motivate a student by underscoring his strong subjects. But, simply neglecting the students poor show in any other subject or neglecting student’s inappropriate behavior would not lead to development of student. It will in fact encourage student to continue on his path, which might disorient him or her from success.

For parents, highlighting positive actions of their children is an easy task because of sheer love and affection for their children. But when children choose wrong path, then it is crucial for parents to set him on right path. And if this requires disciplining, then parents should not hesitate to hold stick. Although, punishing their own child might not be an amiable job, but it will certainly contribute to bright and honest future of their ward. Too much of dandling and pampering will only result in making the child adamant and stubborn.

Similarly, it is necessary to boost the employee’s zeal by offering promotions or awarding increase in salary for diligent work done. If employee is not awarded for his or her efforts then it will only tend to kill the zealot or enthusiasm of employee. On the other hand it is important to express disgust or anger if employee fails to meet deadline time and again. Ignoring dormant attitude of employee will only result in degradation of institution or company.

In conclusion, I would like to state that success of teaching lies in encouraging positive work and discouraging negative work. But one should make sure that he or she is consistent and impartial in praising positive actions and deriding negative ones.

Sentence: It will in fact encourage student to continue on his path, which might disorient him or her from success.
Error: disorient Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: But one should make sure that he or she is consistent and impartial in praising positive actions and deriding negative ones.
Error: deriding Suggestion: deciding

read this link:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater