"The best way to understand the character of a society is to examine the character of the men and women that the society chooses as its heroes or its role models."Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the cla

"The best way to understand the character of a society is to examine the character of the men and women that the society chooses as its heroes or its role models."
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Heroes or role-models have played a significant role in shaping mankind, which in-turn have shaped our planet. There have been many in the past millennium who have strode upon this Earth, some of which have captured the minds of almost all the humanity. Buddha, Jesus, Gandhi are few of those who have etched a place in the minds and hearts of many. But does it say about the nature of the rest people who follow?

Societies are a group of people who are in the same geographical area or have the similar ideology. Back in the days of our ancestors, these societies would comprise of people who are...

Sentence: The remaining few though are highly regarded, sometimes revered by the same people, with they mesmerised by the actions of these exceptional few.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to with and they

Error: mesmerised Suggestion: memorized

Sentence: Many a society have been moulded by the thoughts of some great heroes.
Error: moulded Suggestion: molded

Sentence: Democracy would have never occurred to anyone had not been for the role models of the greece society.
Error: greece Suggestion: ?

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre