Can someone please help me rate my GRE issue essay..?Issue : As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

Can someone please help me rate my GRE issue essay..?
Issue :
As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

Human nature always look for shortcuts and always go for easiest and fastest methods for things to be get done. Some people thinks that reliance on technology make humans mentally disable over the time, however, I believe that in this 21st century technology is the best companion of humans and this situation will remain as it is in the future as well.

Technology connects people worldwide and allow them to share their ideas.For an instance, how about we think for a computer and an internet here.In older times there was no internet and no computers. People were writing letters and after so many days probably after a month or a two, their relatives were getting those letters.And now one can just write an email and send it in seconds.Even for office works there are so many softwares that people can share their documents on site. While talking about technology and connectness of people worldwide we cannot forget about telephones or cellphones ever. Isn't it the best technological invention that allows people to conduct conversations when they not in the same vicinity of each other to be heard directly.?

Humans are surrounded by the technologies, from morning breakfast toast to evening relaxing jacuzzi, from home to office and from one place to another. Each and every day people are using cars or another vehicle to commute from one place to another. To travel worldwide people go by air rather to take sail on oceans. Technology has always helped humans to save their time and to do more speedy work in different areas.

Some would argue that technology has decreased human ability to think.Even for the simple calculations people are using calculators. But I would say that it is only a powerful human mind behind all the technologies. We all know that if a person wants to do simple calculations then he can definitely do it by using his mind but what if when the difficult and long calculations arise. At that time calculator would look like omnipotent, god of calculation resolver.

In conclusion, even if people use technology from sunrise to night their mind will constantly work. Technology has not made humans, Humans have made the technology. Technology will always mark the human ability to think, from discovery of fire and stone tools to the implementation nanotechnology and invention of high end metal tools. Technology always leads people towards imaginations, in that way no human thinking is deteriorated by the use of technology.

Sentence: Human nature always look for shortcuts and always go for easiest and fastest methods for things to be get done.
Suggestion: Human natures always look for shortcuts and always go for easiest and fastest methods for things to be get done.

Sentence: Some people thinks that reliance on technology make humans mentally disable over the time, however, I believe that in this 21st century technology is the best companion of humans and this situation will remain as it is in the future as well.
Description: The fragment people thinks that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace thinks with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: The fragment technology make humans is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Still have grammatical issues.

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.