Chemists have determined that spring water from Augusta, Maine contains minerals necessary for a healthy body. Residents of Augusta, Maine, have a longer life span than the average U.S. citizen. Even though spring water from Augusta, Maine may be expensiv

Chemists have determined that spring water from Augusta, Maine contains minerals necessary for a healthy body. Residents of Augusta, Maine, have a longer life span than the average U.S. citizen. Even though spring water from Augusta, Maine may be expensive, it is a superior choice over drinking general tap water.

Natural spring water have always been a good source of water because it contains minerals and nutrients that are beneficial to our health. Even though chemists have discovered good minerals in Augusta's spring water, the author's assertion is flawed because it makes several unjust assumptions.

Even though chemists have found beneficial minerals in Augusta's spring water, there is lack of supporting evidence to indicate that the longevity of the residents are a direct result from drinking the spring water. There are numerous other factors that could influence the life span of a person such a...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre