Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.

Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.

Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.

It is true that power tenure of 5 years in many fields had positive impact through new leadership. However, there are instances where long tenure leadership has got succeeded.

If we take the political structure of democratic,capitalistic and socialistic countries like India, USA and Russia, they has following 5 year tenure for devolving power from one person to other. This has shown some significant growth in the development of country. For instance, in USA after George Bush Tenure, Barrack Obama has taken the position and with his eminent leadership qualities he was able to decrease the high inflation rate and steer the government with efficacious foreign policy which are not evinced progressively during the time of bush government.

On the same lines, In India UPA government headed by Man Mohan Singh was unable to cut down the inflation rates, enhance the national GDP growth and unable to curb many illegal scams that has been done by many ministers including ruling and opposition party. It would be a right stance if other party like (AAM Aadmi party) come into leadership as giving a chance to other government to show their leadership qualities is quite appropriate and inevitable.

One of the main disadvantages with 5 year tenure method of election is huge cost involved for election purposes. Recently, for 2012 USA general election nearly 6 billion dollars has shelled out by both parties. This magnanimous amount can be spending in other useful ways if they have long term tenure period.

However, on the flip side we have long term tenure governments like of china where the time frame is of 10 years. Despite of monotony for such long period, china has shown some remarkable growth from past 10 years in aspects of foreign relations and nation GDP and in basic Health and sanitation amenities.

Adding to it, if we take the leadership picture of Infosys an Indian IT gaint, one of its founders Sri N Narayana Moorthy has been the CEO for more than 20 years. Nonetheless, during his tenure Infosys has achieved many accolades and many milestones like rediscovered as CMM level 5 organizations, inclusion in NASDAQ stock exchange and high profit mark.

In sum, it also factors with the efficacy person or government who is in power whether he should be stepped out or to be continue and right person has to been chosen in any field and this happen fastly when we have short term i.e. 5 years power tenure.

Sentence: In sum, it also factors with the efficacy person or government who is in power whether he should be stepped out or to be continue and right person has to been chosen in any field and this happen fastly when we have short term i.e. 5 years power tenure.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and been

Not organized well. simply like this:

para 1: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion