Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.Write a response in which you discuss the extent

Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.
Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

The success comes from the experience and more the experience then better the person will be in that particular field. Therefore, I disagree with the statement “in any field those in power should step down after five years.”

Let say a Director is working in University and have been working for five years, now he has to step down from the position. As a director as present he would be much better in every aspect than five years ago and stepping down at the peak of his career does not make sense. If he continues to stays in same position then the students, Department, University will be in beneficial. If a Director steps down then University has to spend time in search of new director and their lies many problems like the candidate will be qualified for this post? And also, there will be change in rules and regulations with the constantly change in rules in every five years students will be worst effected . If such claim is practiced in University, then the lost will be department, students and University. It also applies to politicians, doctors, researchers etc.

In addition, any power has to step down after five years of service then there will not be any expert in any kind of fields. All the employers will not be successful let alone, development of any enterprise.

Exceptional cases like politicians their positions keep changing because every citizens believes that next leader will be better than present leader and hopes for the development of countries. In India every five years new President is elected but unfortunately there are not progress seen in rural as well as urban areas. Every President knows the corruption is the key role in destroying the progress of nation but none could do anything. Some politicians they themselves involve in corruptions. Therefore, in such incidents one has to think about changing the leader every five years. In India this method will not be effective because all most all leaders are corrupted and bring nation to ground and will stand on it.