Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.Write a response in which you discuss the extent

Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.

Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

The success for any enterprise depends on many factors, including foresightedness of experienced leaders and fresh ideas from young generation or revitalization through new leadership and the risk of corruption or power misuse of long-term leaders resulted from possession of too overwhelming power. It is the relative importance of these key factors which determines whether there should be a standard period for a leadership and if yes, how long leaders should stay in their power in a particular field and in particular situation.

In education, the wisdom and deep understanding about enterprise gained through experience can be far more essential than revitalization. All the knowledge we gained today are built on the basis of previous knowledge through renovation and innovation. Thus, it is imperative to having respect senior leaders who not only able to guide the organization continuously successfully but also inspire and bring up new talents. For example, the principals of almost educational institution are seniors in the fields who had great contribution to society.

However, when it comes to politics and government, I agree that political leaders should step down after a specific periods - for example 4 or maximum 8 years in case of American presidents, but not mainly because doing so ensures the success for a society on the basis of revitalization, but because it is important to limit the chance of power-corrupting political leaders. We have witnessed so many long-term powerful leaders come up with corruption or tyrant, may be because the political power is apparently too powerful for any human beings to control for such long time.

In business, both embracing innovations by young leaders and foresightedness of experienced veteran are important. Thus it is impossible to have a standard amount of time that those who in power should step down, let say after five years. When a leader step down depend capacity of leaders to bring sufficient new ideas and innovation to the organization so that the business continues to flourish. One prudent example of a long-term leader that able to successfully guide his company for more than 20 years from its foundation is Bill Gate, former Microsoft President.

In conclusion, revitalization through new leadership is not necessary the surest path for success of an enterprise, so is the requirement for step down of leader after an precise period of time. The characteristics of the interested field as well as the leader also need to be taken into account on when those in power should step down.

Sentence: In conclusion, revitalization through new leadership is not necessary the surest path for success of an enterprise, so is the requirement for step down of leader after an precise period of time.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to necessary and the