Claim: In any field-business, politics, education, government-those in power should step down after give years.Reason: The sunrest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization.

Claim: In any field-business, politics, education, government-those in power should step down after give years.
Reason: The sunrest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization.

For any business or politics etc to be successful, a need for revitalization is needed. According to George Smart, " The power to any success of an enterprise is facilitated by revitalization which comes from power shifting". To define the role and/or the importance of revitalization is like defining the old importance of leardeship which is influence by new ideas. Is the role of power shifting in an organization is to serve as good? If so, in what way? Leadership is one thing, and knowledge and power behind it its another thing.

Let's talk about politics, its very essential that be it...

Sentence: Leadership is one thing, and knowledge and power behind it its another thing.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to its and another

Sentence: In this case in helps to know the necessary thing that will lead in progressing.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to in and helps

Sentence: For example, in University of Nigeria Nsukka, their was a period of chaos when thingss was not moving out fine; the call for a change was due and it have to be taking into action.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by was
Suggestion: Refer to their and was

Sentence: To define the role and/or the importance of revitalization is like defining the old importance of leardeship which is influence by new ideas.
Error: leardeship Suggestion: leadership

Sentence: The importance of this situatipn is for ruler to be re-elected every 5years, atlist this will lead to a new revolution.
Error: atlist Suggestion: ?
Error: situatipn Suggestion: situation

Sentence: That is a rude way pf leading people, new ideas come from diferent power and individual capability.
Error: diferent Suggestion: different

Sentence: Bringing up changes such as, new governing rules, government policicies and a way of achieving success.
Error: policicies Suggestion: policies

Sentence: Whatever it may be to enhance business stratagies comes from the ruling power 'ascendency'
Error: stratagies Suggestion: strategies

Sentence: Can the new ruing ideas revitlize the business?
Error: revitlize Suggestion: revitalize
Error: ruing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Needs such as, schools renovation, class maintainance etc which is a way that was handle in nonchalance attitude towards it.
Error: maintainance Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In conclussion, it's very important to have a constant change in ruling.
Error: conclussion Suggestion: conclusion