Essay topics: Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.
Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.
Those in power needs five years or more to become real leaders in any field. No matter they are in buisiness, in politics, or even in education, gaining respect, trust, and reliability is crutial in forming leardership. They have to get rid of the influence of the former leader, establishing their own style of work. And they still need time to let others believe in them in order to lead successfully.
First, they need to get rid of the influence of the ex-ruler. The last one might set up his own type of leading, such as the way he makes decision. Furthermore, there must be some bad habit existing for a long time, which have to be rectified. Despite of all these, the new leader needs time to adapt to habit of other coworkers. And then this new guy can figure out how to form a new way of working and try to convince others to accept it. He needs time to correct all the wrong thing in his eyes and establish new rules, for example. That's why those in power need to step down.
Second, they demand time to make others trust their leader. The employees, for example, deserve one that has ability to direct them to prosper and success, and can surely do so by a way which they can endure. In addition, They don't want a mighty one let makes their company the most wealthy one but ask them to work too hard. The most important part is this new coming one have to win their trust successfully so as to succeed in this field. However, this takes time, maybe five years.
In the end, those in power should step down after five years, no matter in what field. A good leader needs time to get rid of the influence of the former one such as bad way to make decisions. Moreover, the best leadership needs the trust of others working with him. This path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership. And estimately it takes five years.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|11 months 2 days ago||krez2121||70||Read full essay|
|11 months 1 week ago||brbrl||50||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 weeks ago||tusharika||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||siddhantborawake007||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||ashutosh AGARWAL||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 11 months ago||omeralamgir||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 9 months ago||ghazalaz||40||Read full essay|
|2 years 9 months ago||dhanraj1311||78.88890000000001||Read full essay|
|2 years 11 months ago||dhanu||30||Read full essay|
|3 years 1 week ago||lngsa||75||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- Integrated TaskIn the 1950s Torreya taxifoha, a type of evergreen tree once very common in the state of Florida, started to die out. No one is sure exactly what caused the decline, but chances are good that if nothing is done, Torreya will soon become ext (95)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news resources. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (93.33329999999999)
- Integrated Tasks.Many consumers ignore commercial advertisements. In response, advertising companies have started using a new tactic, called 'buzzing." The advertisers hire people—buzzers—who personally promote (buzz) products to people they know or meet. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at young age. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (95)
- Integrated TaskThe cane toad is a large (1.8 kg) amphibian species native to Central and South America. It was deliberately introduced to Australia in 1935 with the expectation that it would protect farmers' crops by eating harmful insects. Unfortunatel (100)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- Integrated TaskEvery year, forest fires and severe storms cause a great deal of damage to forests in the northwestern United States. One way of dealing with the aftermath of these disasters is called salvage logging, which is the practice of removing dead (100)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (100)