Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.Write a response in which you discuss the extent

Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.
Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

Those in power needs five years or more to become real leaders in any field. No matter they are in buisiness, in politics, or even in education, gaining respect, trust, and reliability is crutial in forming leardership. They have to get rid of the influence of the former leader, establishing their own style of work. And they still need time to let others believe in them in order to lead successfully.

First, they need to get rid of the influence of the ex-ruler. The last one might set up his own type of leading, such as the way he makes decision. Furthermore, there must be some bad habit existing for a long time, which have to be rectified. Despite of all these, the new leader needs time to adapt to habit of other coworkers. And then this new guy can figure out how to form a new way of working and try to convince others to accept it. He needs time to correct all the wrong thing in his eyes and establish new rules, for example. That's why those in power need to step down.

Second, they demand time to make others trust their leader. The employees, for example, deserve one that has ability to direct them to prosper and success, and can surely do so by a way which they can endure. In addition, They don't want a mighty one let makes their company the most wealthy one but ask them to work too hard. The most important part is this new coming one have to win their trust successfully so as to succeed in this field. However, this takes time, maybe five years.

In the end, those in power should step down after five years, no matter in what field. A good leader needs time to get rid of the influence of the former one such as bad way to make decisions. Moreover, the best leadership needs the trust of others working with him. This path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership. And estimately it takes five years.

Sentence: No matter they are in buisiness, in politics, or even in education, gaining respect, trust, and reliability is crutial in forming leardership.
Error: crutial Suggestion: crucial
Error: leardership Suggestion: leadership
Error: buisiness Suggestion: business