Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership. Write a response in which you discuss the extent

Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.

Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

It is a fact that in any field, there is a constant need for innovation. It is believed that one way to achieve success through innovation is to change the leadership. While this is valid for some areas like politics and government, in most of the fields frequently changing the leaders has questionable benefits.

An obvious flaw in the claim that leadership should be changed every five years to achieve success is related to assessing the current situation. Why change the leader of a company that is thriving? Gifted leaders that possess experience, vision and management skills and have proven...

Sentence: By chaning the leadership every five years, one might very easily change the people when they are at their top 'shape'.
Error: chaning Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Employees including leaders need to feel that their effords are not in vain and that they have a secure job.
Error: effords Suggestion: efforts

Sentence: No business is able to stay succesful without reinventing itself and changing its product and services according to the market and the newest technologies.
Error: succesful Suggestion: successful

Sentence: Also, giving chanes to new people to lead is valuable for the society in general.
Error: chanes Suggestion: changes

Sentence: In conclusion, while revitalization is necessary and acievable by bringing new leaders, 5 years is too short period for change and might lead to loosing skilled and experienced managers.
Error: acievable Suggestion: achievable

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre