Claim: In any field- business, politics, education, government those in power should step down after five years.Reason: the surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.

Claim: In any field- business, politics, education, government those in power should step down after five years.

Reason: the surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.

This claim affirms that may it be any field business, politics, education, government those people who are in power should step down after five years . The correctness of this statement depends on various factors in business, politics, education, government the stability of people in power depends on the effective work they do during their tenure of five year. If they are contributing to the organization with all their efforts and further later years will continue to enhance the progress of the organization then I must say that they should stay in power. Whereas if a person in power has comple...

Sentence: Now lets take into consideration politics, in politics we have different groups every group has a leader, those leaders are chosen by the group members depending upon the work done by those group leader, usually in political party a leader gets changed after a particular tenure as every one has their own importance in a party.
Description: The fragment Now lets is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lets with let's

No. of Words: 660 350 (less words in real exams)

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre