Claim: Any piece of information referred to as a fact should be mistrusted, since it may well be proven false in the future.Reason: Much of the information that people assume is factual actually turns out to be inaccurate.

Claim: Any piece of information referred to as a fact should be mistrusted, since it may well be proven false in the future.
Reason: Much of the information that people assume is factual actually turns out to be inaccurate.

Information play important role to prove different kinds of facts for a wide variety of majors so the scholars try to employ best way to gather their information. In some cases, certain information that proves specific facts will be inaccurate at the future because of certain reasons like improvement technologies, more investigations and, more experimental evidence. It cannot be overlooked that thanks to advent of technology the scholars will be able to optimize their methods in order to prove their findings and even reject them.

Facts may have had significant changes during their life cycle because their creatures improve their knowledge and little by little they will find new methods to develop the scope of their facts. For instance, the scholars discover that certain fruit has noticeable feature to cure dangerous diseases and use the fruit for their patients to consider the impact of it on their patients. After that by passing years, new high technologies make contribution to investigate the effect of eating mentioned fruit on the process of curing patients in detail. In some cases, they find that their facts were inaccurate and even had bad effect on certain persons who had heart disease.

In addition, in some cases, the researchers do not take key factors into account when they want to render a fact for people which will eventually lead to destroying trust of opinion public. They do not accept the most proportion of facts that are rendered by researchers and think that the researcher’s information is inaccurate. For instance, some people who are addict to cigarette and are awareness about the disadvantages of smocking, do not like accept that smoking has bad effect on their health because they think that the researcher’s facts will be turned out to be inaccurate in the near future because of mercurial behavior of researchers when they want to present a fact.

On the other hand, if any piece of information referred to as a fact would be mistrusted, the majority of inventions and discoveries did not have any opportunity to illustrate their impacts on people’s life. It is clear that the effect of some information need more time to show its consequences and is very time consuming. Therefore, if these kinds of information are rejected at an early age of their rendering, the improvement of science face with tremendous problems and people would not be able to meet their demands easily.

In conclusion, although some information referred by researchers as a fact will be mistrusted in the future, the most proportion of information play important role to prove significant facts. Thanks to advent of technology, the researchers will be able to improve their methods of gathering information and make people assure about their knowledge.

do not like accept that
do not like to accept that

Facts may have had significant changes during their life cycle because their creatures improve their knowledge and little by little they will find new methods to develop the scope of their facts.
Facts may have had significant changes during their life cycle because their creatures improve their knowledge and little by little they(they refer to facts or creatures ?) will find new methods to develop the scope of their facts.

The essay is not right on the topic.

read a sample essay to know why:
http://www.testbig.com/gmatgre-essays/claim-any-piece-information-refer…