Claim: The emergence of the online "blogosphere" has significantly weakened the quality of political discourse in the United States.Reason: When anyone can publish political opinions easily, standards for covering news and political topics will inevitably

Claim: The emergence of the online "blogosphere" has significantly weakened the quality of political discourse in the United States.
Reason: When anyone can publish political opinions easily, standards for covering news and political topics will inevitably decline.
Write a response in which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

Blogs are the new trend of expressing one’s views and opinions towards a particular topic. It has given mankind the freedom to put forth their thoughts, which was not so previously. People get to know more and more about the issues which others face in different parts of the world. These blogs/ posts are more of expression of one’s views in a more emotional form. Some may show anger, some may show happiness or pleasant mood towards a particular issue.

Many of those who find it difficult to voice out their opinions may now be able to do so fearlessly. It does not take much time to write on the blog, thanks to the internet facilities. Publishing various issues is just a click away.

Many young aspirants who want to pursue journalism can take this as a stepping stone to their development. People can use this as a channel to meet their demands and put their grievances before the concerned authority.

Though blogosphere is an arena for the enthusiastic crowd, it has its own drawback. Many of them may misuse it to seek attention from others. The sanctity of the various issues may get violated. The standard of news will definitely decline. It will lead to total disarray.

Blogs cannot be taken as a platform for any formal discussions. It’s just a way where the governing body can have a close look on what their people feel about a particular issue. It is not coherent to the up-to-date news which the experienced journalists give. The political parties cannot simply frame their decisions on the basis of the blogs.