Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive. Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.Write a response in which you discuss the

Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive. Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

It is the prime accountability of governments to provide ultimate support to their cities in order to guarantee the prosperity of their nations as there is a solid link between preservation and generation of nations’ cultural ethos and the financial contribution of governments.

To establish a framework for this topic, in the first place, I intend to elaborate the contribution of financial support from government to the overall development of a society. Strong back of a government over various sectors of a society serves as a cornerstone to ensure the survival and development of that government. The key element to pave the way for flourishing condition is the economic and cultural perspectives of the governments’ authorities; that is, the more the government demonstrates its financial corroboration, the faster and the more efficient the cultural traditions will thrive. Therefore, any financial support from government to the cities for sustainable development especially in terms of cultural initiatives is indispensable. For instance, the government which adequately allocates budget for mounting both domestic and international annual festivals, fairs and cultural exhibitions signifies that the issue of the preserving the cultural customs are of importance and must be developed significantly.

Secondly, since the major cities are the hub of cultural activities, their vibration and efforts play a key role to maintain the cultural roots. Many art colleges and institutions are available in the main cities; many cultural events are organized in megacities, also many tourists flock the major cities so that any further monetary concentration of the government on them ensures the successful performance in terms of the cultural activities. Likewise, this kind of investment is likely to result in augmented financial profits.

In conclusion, governments may be cautious concerning their concrete support toward main cities; they must satisfy their financial requirements in order to assist them to be able to involve in their cultural activities in a consistent manner and adopt appropriate measures to produce more culture oriented products and keep them alive for prospective generations.

Sentence: It is the prime accountability of governments to provide ultimate support to their cities in order to guarantee the prosperity of their nations as there is a solid link between preservation and generation of nations' cultural ethos and the financial contribution of governments.
Error: ethos Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Many art colleges and institutions are available in the main cities; many cultural events are organized in megacities, also many tourists flock the major cities so that any further monetary concentration of the government on them ensures the successful performance in terms of the cultural activities.
Error: megacities Suggestion: No alternate word