Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.

Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.

Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.

In any country, historically speaking, certain cities rose to prominance primarily due to three reasons, i)its geographical size, ii)abundance of natural resources or proximity to trading routes, and iii) because of their historical and cultural legacy.Thus ther is some measure of truthfulness in the authors claim and reasoning. However, it is equally true that major cities in a nation are predominantly its economic and financial centre and act as a gateway to foreign influence. These cities are the nations image to the outside world in terms of economy, politics, Science and Technology, milit...

Sentence: Thus i beleive that in order for any city to thrive in the world governments must ensure that they receive all the financial support needed, as they represent the nation in the outside world.
Error: beleive Suggestion: believe

Sentence: Its true that all major cities are subjected to a constant influx of people, coming in hopes of a better life and lucrative carreer options.
Error: carreer Suggestion: carrier

Sentence: And it is because of this neglect tradition will ofetn be lost in history overtime.
Error: ofetn Suggestion: often

Sentence: Moreover for many nations culture is generated not in the cities but in the smaller towns where people respect and beleive in the old ways of living.
Error: beleive Suggestion: believe

Sentence: It is here small towns where culture, traditions, relegion, festivals are a part of a daily lives for people living in it.
Error: relegion Suggestion: religion

Sentence: To better ellaborate this point lets take the example of the city of Hong Kong, One of the largest financial and economic center in the south east Asia.
Error: ellaborate Suggestion: elaborate

Sentence: In Conclusion i would say that though it is necessary for government to provide financial aid to its major cities in ordor for them to thrive.
Error: ordor Suggestion: order

Sentence: But to do it with the notion that the nations cutural traditions are preserved and generated in the city is wrong.
Error: cutural Suggestion: cultural

No. of Words: 735 350 (less words in real exams. write the essay in half an hour)